Minggu, 03 November 2013

My Days In Bali

I spent a year and 3 months living in Bali and that was incredible. I have worked really hard at 2 companies but still I can spent my quality time enjoying the beaches, sunset, music, the aroma and the people itself. I often go to Kuta beach while having KFC as my lunch and enjoy its sunset after work. The last house that I rent is on Mataram street behind the famous Legian street. I can hear all of the noises especially on Friday or Saturday night from the balcony. Even when the last new year eve I could enjoyed the firework at home.
Before I got the motorbike I used to walk with my feet to work. Through Poppies Lane II every morning and every night. Just wear a short pant, a T-shirt, a pair of rubber sandals and a swing or a backpack. What a peacefully working day! It was so different when I work in the big city like Jakarta. We need to well dressed to go to work and need to take a long road to reach the office. While I only spent like hundred walks to work. I spend my free time riding the motorbike to go to some places, mostly beaches or going to round the city or shopping center to buy my daily needs. I prefer to watch Dvds at night and talking to my friend through skype. No partying haha well back to basic I was working there not for any holiday even so sometimes :). Here's some pictures that I took with my phone, enjoy!

Kuta sunset from my balcony

Spending lunch on Kuta
A hidden surfing paradise near Uluwatu Temple
Rice field 
Thanks to my boss by rent this barbie motorbike for me

Where's everyone?
Pork satay "heaven"
Favorite bfast menu, want that bacon again!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar