Minggu, 03 November 2013

Greetings from Indonesia..

  Aloha! This is my very first time to make my personal English blog. Hopefully I could learn and practice more English. My name is Lisa Ferani Takaria. Born on March 10th 1989 in Jakarta, Indonesia. My dad has passed away last couple months in May 2013, he is Ambonese mixed up with Netherland while my mother is purely Javanese. I have 1 older sister and 1 older brother. We are now live in a city in the South of Jakarta. I have finished my study in a tourism academy with travel majoring, been go to some places around Indonesia for fun, learning, and working. At the moment I have opened an online business and work as a freelance. I love traveling and photography so much but that just  pieces of my whole hobbies. Nowadays I have been enjoying cooking, one thing that far from my mind. But it's was pretty cool! Creating new stuff lots of experiment and yet tasty yum~ 

Most of people would say that I am a "tomboy" girl but honesty sometimes I like to wear makeup, putting up some accessories, mix and match the wardrobe or even take some girly self pictures haha. Yea this is me. I also wandering why there are so many things that I like to do. So many things that I can't express with any words of  who am I or what type of person I am. But beside of that I know that I am the only me and it's so fun to enjoy the up side down becoming me. I am really sorry if you find any difficulties reading my blog. Well we don't have to always understand but enjoy the show *wink* thanks anyway to come and visit my blog hope you a good life!  xoxo

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar